Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sleeping Betty Castle, a favorite attraction of Iago
Sleeping Betty Castle
June 26, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Sleeping Betty Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with holograms of characters from the Sleeping Betty DVD. Watch out for drunken former cast members and even more startlements!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skin, shoulder, spinal, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Be sure to hold your children and balloons (in that order) away from the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.