Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Jones' platoon-resting photo of Sleeping Beauty Turret
Sleeping Beauty Turret
October 31, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Sleeping Beauty Turret is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with Lego models of events from the Sleeping Beauty movie. Be on the lookout for dragons and similar shocks!
- If traveling with a large group, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After surfing this thrill ride, go on something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Tigger had an archeological suite constructed behind a secret door in this thrill ride.
- After being left shut for decades, this thrill ride's off-stage area was found to be under the influence of Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.