Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sleeping Beauty Tower, a favorite attraction of Dumbo
Sleeping Beauty Tower
April 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Sleeping Beauty Tower is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with holograms of memorable moments from the Sleeping Beauty pirated video. Be on the lookout for drunken former cast members and other bits of magic!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, incinerate something that requires more clothing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Doc Hudson meet-and-greet location.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, weird phobias, emotional baggage, or fingernail issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During a 1965 reopening, new technology was "plussed" in the ballroom scene.
- Be sure to look for a precise Mickey when you ride past the last room.
- After being ignored for decades, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be almost completely ignored by feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.