Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sleeping Beauty Tower dark ride, October 21, 2000, 6:13 a.m.
Sleeping Beauty Tower
May 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Sleeping Beauty Tower is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with little models of characters from the Sleeping Beauty animated feature. Be on the lookout for castle guards and even more surprises!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to sit next to someone you find rejoicing, because this dark ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 37".
- Youngest guest must be at least 48" (without stilts) tall.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Dark ride is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from June 2 until perhaps December 28.
- On its third decade after the park opened, the Sleeping Beauty Tower nearly was forgotten.
- After being left shut for years, this dark ride's show building was found to be under the influence of Shrek fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.