Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sleeping Beauty Tower, a favorite attraction of Marty Sklar
Sleeping Beauty Tower
May 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Sleeping Beauty Tower is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with holograms of sights and sounds from the Sleeping Beauty motion picture. Watch out for evil witches and sundry other shocks!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to experience something more magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph area.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and tearful).
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In concert with a 1986 reworking, new art was added to the traveling room area.
- After being ignored for days, this attraction's show building was found to be in the control of feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.