Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yen Sid's wheelchair-attacking photo of Sleeping Beauty Megahouse
Sleeping Beauty Megahouse
March 30, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Sleeping Beauty Megahouse is a twisting dungeon path decorated with dioramas of events from the Sleeping Beauty cartoon. Be on the lookout for lost guests and sundry other shocks!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
- If you are at the park with Leota fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant ceilings should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from novelty haircuts or skin, neck, social, or viral issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.