Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sleeping Beauty Megahouse, a favorite attraction of Fess Parker
Sleeping Beauty Megahouse
August 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Sleeping Beauty Megahouse is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with rough sketches of characters from the Sleeping Beauty pirated video. Keep an eye out for drunken former cast members and sundry other startlements!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- In a hidden closet at the bottom of the Sleeping Beauty Megahouse, there is a cabooseball dojo for cast members.
- A permanent spike embedded in the Megahouse's entrance marks the approximate heart of Fantasyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.