Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A public view of Sleeping Beauty Cradle when it's hidden in leaves
Sleeping Beauty Cradle
March 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Within Sleeping Beauty Cradle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with holograms of characters from the Sleeping Beauty cartoon. Watch out for lost guests and similar startlements!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to wear pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.