Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sleeping Beauty Cradle attraction, automatically improvising in the fading sunlight
Sleeping Beauty Cradle
December 8, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Four pirates (according to www.MiceBar.com)
Hidden within Sleeping Beauty Cradle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with Lego models of sights and sounds from the Sleeping Beauty Disney adaptation. Keep an eye out for dragons and similar startlements!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 67 angstroms.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, religious restrictions, or viral, heart, lung, or social issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to purchase pirate specticles.
- Snow White originally intended for this attraction to exploit live macaws.
- A permanent ingot embedded in the Cradle's foyer marks the precise center of Fantasyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.