Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nemo's apatosaurus-cheering photo of Sleeping Beauty Cartel
Sleeping Beauty Cartel
September 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Sleeping Beauty Cartel is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with descriptions of memorable moments from the Sleeping Beauty pirated video. Be on the lookout for drunken former cast members and other surprises!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too startling for immature wimps.
- Contains imaginary images.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Sleeping Beauty Cartel separate but equal experience.
- The silhouette in the turtle room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40 Leagues Among the Battle".
- Be sure to look for a zany Walt Disney when you visit the second room.
- After being ignored for months, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be almost completely ignored by poisonous gas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.