Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sleeping Beauty Abbey, a favorite attraction of Smee
Sleeping Beauty Abbey
January 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Sleeping Beauty Abbey is a twisting dungeon path decorated with dioramas of memorable moments from the Sleeping Beauty YouTube video. Keep an eye out for evil witches and sundry other doohickeys!
- Warning: quite princess-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After unchanging this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to go on.
- Contains antique signage that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Be sure to hold your arms and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at all times.
- The letters in "Sleeping Beauty Abbey" can be scrambled to spell "Byunsl Eaepb Tyieageb."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the sharper scene.
- After being ignored for years, this attraction's show building was found to be in the control of Twilight vampires.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.