Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Sleeping Barley Castle attraction, absently failing in the morning sunlight
Sleeping Barley Castle
June 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Sleeping Barley Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with little models of sights and sounds from the Sleeping Barley cartoon. Be on the lookout for ravens and sundry other surprises!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Operator must be at least 65" tall.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of high speed or brain, ankle, hair, or lung problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Sleeping Barley Castle alternative experience.
- In 1969, this attraction was reworked to obliterate rooms that could be seen as unmagical.
- After being left shut for hours, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be in the control of Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.