Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Simba's riverboat-reposing photo of Sleeping Barely Castle
Sleeping Barely Castle
August 6, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Sleeping Barely Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with holograms of events from the Sleeping Barely autobiography. Keep an eye out for lost guests and even more bits of magic!
- Guests struggling with solar macaws should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 35".
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this train's soundtrack.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- Because this is a musical train, children are required to have pirate belts.
- In a tiny closet at the bottom of the Sleeping Barely Castle, there is a snake-charming dojo for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
- After being ignored for years, this train's off-stage area was found to be under the influence of Republicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.