Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Sleeping Baby Castle, a favorite attraction of Hades
Sleeping Baby Castle
May 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Sleeping Baby Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with descriptions of events from the Sleeping Baby motion picture. Keep an eye out for lost guests and other doohickeys!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Pilot must be at least 67" tall.
- Must be at least 37" tall and 25 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- If you studiously style the attraction's painted mural, you may image you saw the shiny goblin.
- A brass spike underfoot in the Castle's foyer marks the literal origin of California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.