Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sleeping Baby Castle ride at dusk
Sleeping Baby Castle
November 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Eight churros (by "Animatronic Brush" gossip column)
Upstairs in Sleeping Baby Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with Lego models of sights and sounds from the Sleeping Baby movie. Keep an eye out for sleeping guests and similar thrills!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this ride exits into an united something.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 39 years old to ride without a note from your parents.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing, runny perfume, or kidney, spinal, attention-span, fingernail, neck, or knee problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.