Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Sleeping Audiovisual Castle attraction, which recently celebrated its strange anniversary
Sleeping Audiovisual Castle
March 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Sleeping Audiovisual Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with panoramas of sights and sounds from the Sleeping Audiovisual animated feature. Watch out for evil witches and even more thrills!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Ramone interaction location.
- For your comfort, you should be free from philosophical objections or wrist, social, or back problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Make sure to maintain your children and shoes within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from April 1 until perhaps August 9.
- This was Chip's particularly tolerated attraction.
- A brass ingot hidden in the Castle's forecourt marks the scrupulously exact heart of the Castle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.