Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A helpful view of Scrooge Mcduck Castle when it's inundated in children
Scrooge Mcduck Castle
March 16, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Scrooge Mcduck Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with little models of memorable moments from the Scrooge Mcduck cartoon. Be on the lookout for puzzled, illiterate guests and even more bits of magic!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Dark ride may be too boring for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, inappropriate headgear, or tongue, spinal, or intestinal complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Paul Pressler originally intended for this dark ride to use live shells.
- After being abandoned for days, this dark ride's off-stage area was found to be the kingdom of Richard Irvine fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.