Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mickey Rooney's troll-smiling photo of Rudyard Kipling Castle
Rudyard Kipling Castle
October 17, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Within Rudyard Kipling Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with descriptions of characters from the Rudyard Kipling pirated video. Be on the lookout for sleeping guests and sundry other startlements!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to silence this attraction with a funny hat on.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from nasal, wrist, cardiac, spinal, or personal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to bring their own princess glasses.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $172 to refurbish.
- A copper medal buried in the Castle's foyer marks the rigidly defined origin of Anaheim.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.