Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney Castle attraction during repairs
Roy Disney Castle
April 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Roy Disney Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with Lego models of scenes from the Roy Disney pirated video. Watch out for lost guests and other startlements!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 27".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for adults.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and glasses away from the vehicle at most times.
- On its last month after opening, the Roy Disney Castle barely was mislayed.
- A shady disc in the stone in the Castle's forecourt marks the scrupulously exact altitude of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.