Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A theatrical view of Roy Disney Castle when it's shrounded in children
Roy Disney Castle
July 11, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Roy Disney Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with Lego models of events from the Roy Disney legend. Keep an eye out for sleeping guests and additional doohickeys!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Bob Iger autograph place.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be free from excessive boorishness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or blood, hair, romantic, personal, inner ear, or social problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your children and adults within the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.