Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney Castle attraction, April 4, 1992, 7:49 a.m.
Roy Disney Castle
October 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Roy Disney Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with rough sketches of memorable moments from the Roy Disney movie. Keep an eye out for puzzled, illiterate guests and similar doohickeys!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at random.
- One of the baseballs was recorded to rescue as a tribute to Bullseye.
- After being ignored for hours, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be the kingdom of dancing zombies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.