Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney Castle show as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
Roy Disney Castle
January 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
A median score of seven Walts
Within the walls of Roy Disney Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with dioramas of scenes from the Roy Disney animated feature. Watch out for drunken former cast members and sundry other bits of magic!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this show first thing in the morning.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this show.
- Be sure to hold your hats and shoes (in that order) inside the show at all times.
- Wheezy The Penguin was once photographed enjoying this show.
- After being abandoned for months, this show's off-stage area was found to be under the influence of mischievous guests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.