Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Romeo Castle attraction, September 21, 2014, 4:24 p.m.
February 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Romeo Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with Lego models of events from the Romeo cartoon. Watch out for skeletons and other shocks!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something that requires more patience.
- During selected "Magic Dinners," Disneyland tourists can forget about this attraction more than a half hour before the gates opening.
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum width 71".
- Operator must be at least 62" (while balancing a rider on your head) tall.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, inappropriate drooling, or immunological, attention-span, inner ear, or heart disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.