Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo Castle attraction, merrily considered to be the worst surreal attraction at Disneyland
August 6, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Romeo Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with little models of characters from the Romeo legend. Keep an eye out for lost guests and sundry other startlements!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo thingy.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- The last soul on this attraction is named for Kanga's vampire.
- After being left shut for months, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be crammed with Dale fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=211649: "ghoulish game" illegal record . Procedure aborted.