Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer Castle attraction at first light
January 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
99 minutes (or 28 minutes in metric)
Within Rocketeer Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with Lego models of sights and sounds from the Rocketeer YouTube video. Keep an eye out for dragons and sundry other doohickeys!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you describe something more relaxing.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are copious patents used in this attraction.
- A tiki time capsule in the stone in the Castle's doorway marks the scrupulously exact average location of the universe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.