Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer Castle adventure as seen from the top of Oz
August 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Rocketeer Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with rough sketches of scenes from the Rocketeer animated feature. Watch out for sleeping guests and sundry other surprises!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this adventure at least once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During any weather, this adventure may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very compressed on this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- There is a hidden churro stand just outside this adventure's entrance.
- A permanent disc in the stone in the Castle's foyer marks the rigidly defined middle of Fantasyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.