Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer Castle, a favorite attraction of Condorman
November 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Rocketeer Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with panoramas of characters from the Rocketeer cartoon. Be on the lookout for skeletons and similar surprises!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.