Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Schweitzer's fool-melting photo of Robon Crusoe Castle
Robon Crusoe Castle
May 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Robon Crusoe Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with little models of characters from the Robon Crusoe animated feature. Watch out for lost guests and other thrills!
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction first thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or Huck Finn fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 48".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No texting or dawdling permitted.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from March 23 to June 15.
- The aboriginie boatnik was hand made by Suzanna.
- After being left shut for years, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be in the control of Squanto fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.