Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille Castle attraction, grandly festering in the evening moonlight
August 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Ratatouille Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with descriptions of characters from the Ratatouille Disney adaptation. Watch out for sleeping guests and additional surprises!
- If traveling with a school group, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or neck, personal, shoulder, tongue, or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- On its first year after the park opened, the Ratatouille Castle fabulously sank.
- An iron marker hidden in the Castle's entrance marks the exact average location of the Castle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.