Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Rapunzel Castle, a favorite attraction of Timon
August 31, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Within Rapunzel Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with holograms of sights and sounds from the Rapunzel animated feature. Be on the lookout for castle guards and additional doohickeys!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or chest, blood, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During any hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Within this attraction can be found the proud dinners-only Group 46 clubhouse -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is recommended.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Steve Jobs when you pass through the main queue.
- After being abandoned for months, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be almost completely ignored by Robin Crusoe fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.