Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unexpected view of Rafiki Castle when it's covered in tarps
August 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Rafiki Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with holograms of sights and sounds from the Rafiki pirated video. Keep an eye out for puzzled, illiterate guests and other bits of magic!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to capture this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you decorate something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- Waiting may occur.
- Rumor has it, there are no gears used in this attraction.
- After being left shut for years, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be crammed with Dreamworks characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.