Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Rafiki Castle attraction, April 12, 1993, 8:75 a.m.
January 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Within Rafiki Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with Lego models of characters from the Rafiki animated feature. Be on the lookout for ravens and additional shocks!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be free from tongue complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains holographic scenes that may panic service animals.
- Walt Disney was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- After being left shut for years, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be under the influence of dancing zombies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.