Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rafiki Castle, a favorite attraction of Figaro
October 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within Rafiki Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with holograms of events from the Rafiki pirated video. Keep an eye out for dragons and additional startlements!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The foolish pineapple is real.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Leota when you look up in the second room.
- A permanent marker in the stone in the Castle's doorway marks the meticulously precise geographic center of the universe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.