Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit Castle attraction at park opening
June 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Rabbit Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with holograms of scenes from the Rabbit legend. Keep an eye out for castle guards and additional shocks!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- The pear in the artist room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues Into the Blaster".
- A metal ingot in the stone in the Castle's entrance marks the rigidly defined midpoint of Fantasyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.