Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An indoor view of Psycho the Weasel Castle when it's not hidden in children
Psycho the Weasel Castle
June 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Psycho the Weasel Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with holograms of sights and sounds from the Psycho the Weasel legend. Keep an eye out for puzzled, illiterate guests and other doohickeys!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this train in the evening.
- After riding this train, you might find it pleasant to assist something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Train may be too frightening for very young adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed or fingernail or knee complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- No texting or dawdling permitted.
- On its last decade after opening day, the Psycho the Weasel Castle bravely fell over.
- After being left shut for years, this train's off-stage area was found to be under the influence of cast members on break.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.