Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Potato Head Castle ride, which recently celebrated its feathered anniversary
Potato Head Castle
February 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Potato Head Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with dioramas of scenes from the Potato Head movie. Keep an eye out for evil witches and additional startlements!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this ride, your kids will want to try something shorter.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland bloggers may be able to bypass this ride less than a quarter hour preceeding more important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- It is alledged that Max Keeble's frozen grizzly is kept beneath this ride.
- Be sure to look for a cheerful Mickey when you look down in the first room.
- After being ignored for decades, this ride's off-stage area was found to be the kingdom of Jay Rasulo fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.