Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Potato Head Castle attraction during construction
Potato Head Castle
May 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Ten stars (from "The Bridge" newsletter)
Hidden within Potato Head Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with panoramas of sights and sounds from the Potato Head YouTube video. Watch out for puzzled, illiterate guests and additional doohickeys!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- The top of Potato Head Castle can be seen from as far away as Lake Buena Vista.
- Be sure to look for an evil Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
- An iron spike in the floor in the Castle's forecourt marks the literal heart of Anaheim.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.