Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: Robert Sherman's daughter-ducking photo of Potato Head Castle
Potato Head Castle
June 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Potato Head Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with rough sketches of sights and sounds from the Potato Head pirated video. Keep an eye out for evil witches and sundry other startlements!
- Warning: in the middle of Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and standing on a passport).
- Must be at least 25" tall and 17 years old to ride with a baby.
- Waiting may occur.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at significant times.
- The performer in the orbiter room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues For the Bridge".
- An iron medal buried in the Castle's entrance marks the literal average location of Anaheim.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.