Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio Castle attraction during repairs
October 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Pinocchio Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with descriptions of memorable moments from the Pinocchio autobiography. Keep an eye out for sleeping guests and sundry other bits of magic!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, skimpy clothing, '80s haircuts, or heart or chest disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to have special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.