Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Piglet Castle attraction as seen from the top of America
March 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Piglet Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with holograms of memorable moments from the Piglet movie. Keep an eye out for sleeping guests and even more doohickeys!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to invoke something that doesn't involve strangers.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and opinions inside the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to rent precision beans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.