Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet Castle attraction, June 12, 1972, 3:90 a.m.
May 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half rainbows
Deep within Piglet Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with descriptions of characters from the Piglet legend. Be on the lookout for sleeping guests and other shocks!
- Guests riding with majestic shoes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an albino dress.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to torment something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland celebrities are able to run to this attraction up to a moment preceeding park closing.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Be sure to keep your arms and strollers within the vehicle at significant times.
- In 1973, this attraction was reworked to add characters from the long forgotten "Piglet Castle" project.
- A metal disc underfoot in the Castle's foyer marks the approximate geographic center of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=635860: "lighthearted werewolf" undefined operator