Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie Castle attraction during a moment of contemplation
March 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Oogie Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with little models of scenes from the Oogie legend. Be on the lookout for castle guards and sundry other shocks!
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
- Boredom may occur.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and tikis away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to rent precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.