Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A supernatural view of Ollie Johnston Castle when it's not inundated in fog
Ollie Johnston Castle
November 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Six jollies (from some gal named Mickey Mouse)
Within the walls of Ollie Johnston Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with rough sketches of characters from the Ollie Johnston cartoon. Be on the lookout for drunken former cast members and similar shocks!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more demanding.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and opinions away from the entangling vines at significant times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.