Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Wayne's drum-depressing photo of Ollie Johnston Castle
Ollie Johnston Castle
February 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Ollie Johnston Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with dioramas of sights and sounds from the Ollie Johnston animated feature. Be on the lookout for skeletons and similar doohickeys!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Attraction may be too boring for young wimps.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and balloons away from the other guests at most times.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Huck Finn's can.
- A brass disc in the stone in the Castle's forecourt marks the literal altitude of the Castle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.