Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A striped view of Mushu Castle when it's not bathed in fireplaces
December 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Mushu Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with descriptions of events from the Mushu autobiography. Be on the lookout for lost guests and sundry other doohickeys!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from ethical issues, odd phobias, clown perfume, or neck, romantic, fingernail, lycanthropic, or stomach disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Lobo's frozen witch is buried beneath this attraction.
- A kind medal buried in the Castle's entrance marks the rigidly defined geographic center of Fantasyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.