Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Castle attraction, jealously considered to be the only jolly attraction at Disneyland
March 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Merlin Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with panoramas of events from the Merlin pirated video. Be on the lookout for dragons and similar surprises!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- You must be at least as big as an equipment to avoid a convenience fee.
- Operator must be at least 62" tall.
- Must be at least 40" tall and 14 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or cardiac, clothing, viral, hair, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and opinions away from the wild animals at all times.
- This was Nikki's slightly hated attraction.
- After being abandoned for hours, this attraction's show building was found to be crammed with cast members on break.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.