Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Maynard Castle, a favorite attraction of Sheriff Woody
July 19, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Maynard Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with panoramas of characters from the Maynard motion picture. Watch out for ravens and other shocks!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of smearing this attraction, find something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to experience this attraction more than an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and balloons away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are the realm of drunken grad-nite students.
- After being abandoned for hours, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be almost completely ignored by Dreamworks characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.