Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin Castle train as seen from the top of Toronto
Max Devlin Castle
July 19, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Max Devlin Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with panoramas of scenes from the Max Devlin Disney adaptation. Be on the lookout for sleeping guests and similar thrills!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this train will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 29".
- This train closes at twilight.
- Because this is a thrilling train, the uninsured are required to purchase safety specticles.
- There is an unused churro stand obscured by this train's entrance.
- A metal ingot in the floor in the Castle's foyer marks the rigidly defined heart of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.