Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet Castle experience at dusk
Matt Ouimet Castle
February 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Matt Ouimet Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with dioramas of sights and sounds from the Matt Ouimet autobiography. Watch out for ravens and even more bits of magic!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- Instead of riding this experience, go on something with less people on it.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get dizzy on this experience.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Walt Disney had a private dining room planned for the space above this experience.
- After being left shut for days, this experience's show building was found to be full of Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.