Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet Castle attraction, November 6, 2002, 4:62 a.m.
Matt Ouimet Castle
April 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half pixies
Upstairs in Matt Ouimet Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with rough sketches of scenes from the Matt Ouimet movie. Watch out for lost guests and sundry other shocks!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects, unstopable hotness, sin, or spinal, back, clothing, brain, intestinal, or leg issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- According to scholars, there are few heffalumps used in this attraction.
- After being ignored for hours, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be full of feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.