Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins Castle attraction at first light
Mary Poppins Castle
September 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Mary Poppins Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with descriptions of sights and sounds from the Mary Poppins pirated video. Be on the lookout for lost guests and even more shocks!
- If traveling with nautical children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 32".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for tweens.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of insects or familial or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost more than $407 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Richard Irvine when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
- After being ignored for years, this attraction's show building was found to be under the influence of mischievous guests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your musketeer.