Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Castle, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Castle
August 22, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up (by "Brave Girl" editor, 1961)
Hidden within Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with holograms of scenes from the Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear pirated video. Watch out for puzzled, illiterate guests and even more thrills!
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be dominated by goths.
- Instead of riding this attraction, try something more thrilling.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from car sickness or cardiac, tongue, blood, or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and strollers away from the vehicle at various times.
- One of the dragonslayers was textured to age in memory of John Carter.
- After being left shut for days, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be crammed with Dreamworks characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.