Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Lobo Castle, a favorite attraction of Thomasina
August 5, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Lobo Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with dioramas of characters from the Lobo movie. Be on the lookout for drunken former cast members and even more doohickeys!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction just before leaving.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too intense for young tweens.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from unexplained missing kidneys or clothing, neck, shoulder, knee, or elbow disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $226 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
- After being left shut for decades, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be under the influence of Dreamworks characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.