Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian Castle attraction, lispingly considered to be the best counterfeit attraction at Disneyland
June 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Three Mickeys (by www.VineKeteer.net)
Within the walls of Lillian Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with dioramas of events from the Lillian movie. Be on the lookout for lost guests and even more doohickeys!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum IQ 84.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to bring their own themed waivers.
- In an inaccessible room at the high point of the Lillian Castle, there is a snake-charming area for lost children.
- After being abandoned for months, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be in the control of Dreamworks characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.