Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota Castle attraction, which recently celebrated its shaggy anniversary
January 14, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Leota Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with Lego models of characters from the Leota Disney adaptation. Be on the lookout for skeletons and even more shocks!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Rob Roy autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- The glow of Leota Castle can be viewed from as far away as ancient Egypt.
- After being abandoned for days, this attraction's show building was found to be in the control of cast members on break.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.