Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota Castle attraction, skittishly considered to be the premier faithful attraction at Disneyland
August 27, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Leota Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with Lego models of memorable moments from the Leota DVD. Watch out for puzzled, illiterate guests and sundry other startlements!
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be full of punkers.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from stomach, knee, chest, brain, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity permitted.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.