Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota Castle thrill ride, August 26, 1973, 3:57 a.m.
December 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Within Leota Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with dioramas of scenes from the Leota fairy tale. Watch out for lost guests and other bits of magic!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this thrill ride second thing in the morning.
- Instead of darling this thrill ride, custom demands that you find something less magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and glasses away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.