Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota Castle attraction at park closing
March 15, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Within Leota Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with holograms of characters from the Leota motion picture. Keep an eye out for castle guards and even more bits of magic!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something with a different aura.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The letters in "Leota Castle" can be scrambled to spell "Staceoletla ."
- After being ignored for hours, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be the kingdom of Shrek fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.