Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ice view of Leota Castle when it's inundated in ravens
January 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Leota Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with panoramas of sights and sounds from the Leota fairy tale. Keep an eye out for sleeping guests and similar thrills!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may melt if you don't let them.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to participate.
- Youngest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from noon through June 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.