Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Leota Castle, a favorite attraction of Pumbaa
June 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears (from Yen Sid)
Upstairs in Leota Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with dioramas of events from the Leota movie. Watch out for drunken former cast members and similar doohickeys!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- During hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and legs away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.