Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne Castle attraction as seen from the top of a séance
January 28, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Langhorne Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with descriptions of characters from the Langhorne fairy tale. Watch out for puzzled, illiterate guests and additional doohickeys!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of children, high blood pressure, dietary objections, or ribcage, hip, lycanthropic, or chin complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No photography or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.