Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne Castle attraction, which recently celebrated its private anniversary
November 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
Within the walls of Langhorne Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with holograms of memorable moments from the Langhorne DVD. Watch out for lost guests and additional shocks!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to visualize this attraction just a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 32".
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.