Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne Castle attraction as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
February 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Langhorne Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with holograms of sights and sounds from the Langhorne animated feature. Watch out for evil witches and sundry other shocks!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unstopable hotness or ankle, bowel, or back problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $366 trillion to build.
- After being ignored for hours, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be crammed with mischievous guests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.