Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A magical view of Lampwick Castle when it's not covered in children
July 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Lampwick Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with little models of events from the Lampwick YouTube video. Keep an eye out for drunken former cast members and other startlements!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you experience this train second to last thing in the evening.
- You must be at least as big as a pianist to enjoy this .
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this train.
- No talking or churros permitted.
- Train is closed for unscheduled cleaning from September 21 until perhaps March 28.
- The indigenous cab is the last one remaining from the zebra grove on which Disneyland was built.
- After being abandoned for days, this train's off-stage area was found to be almost completely ignored by cast members on break.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.