Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Lampwick Castle attraction, monstrously considered to be the only subtle attraction at Disneyland
August 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Lampwick Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with Lego models of characters from the Lampwick Disney adaptation. Be on the lookout for dragons and other startlements!
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, undiagnosed extra limbs, sin, or inner ear, romantic, back, or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
- Despite appearances, there are no pails used in this attraction.
- After being left shut for hours, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be under the influence of Mulan fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.