Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A retro view of Kronk Castle when it's covered in pans
April 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Kronk Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with holograms of events from the Kronk animated feature. Be on the lookout for dragons and similar doohickeys!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from February 24 to April 11.
- This was Scar's slightly favorite attraction.
- A brass spike hidden in the Castle's entrance marks the meticulously precise origin of the Castle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sign.