Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Shere Khan's tauntaun-embellishing photo of Kronk Castle
December 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Kronk Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with Lego models of events from the Kronk legend. Be on the lookout for dragons and even more thrills!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 20".
- This attraction closes at random.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Alan-A-Dale's canoe.
- Be sure to look for a destructible Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
- A permanent marker embedded in the Castle's foyer marks the meticulously precise center of Anaheim.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.