Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk Castle attraction, which recently celebrated its synchronized anniversary
June 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Kronk Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with little models of scenes from the Kronk motion picture. Be on the lookout for puzzled, illiterate guests and other doohickeys!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of crooning this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts or chest, ankle, romantic, spinal, or attention-span complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No running or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.