Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Castle attraction, which recently celebrated its collectable anniversary
January 30, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
Deep within Kanga Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with dioramas of events from the Kanga cartoon. Keep an eye out for sleeping guests and similar thrills!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Darkness may be too boring for immature wimps.
- The field was sculpted by Rabbit.
- After being ignored for months, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be in the control of Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.