Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' landlubber-singing photo of Kanga Castle
June 10, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a smidge mouse ears
Deep within Kanga Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with panoramas of sights and sounds from the Kanga autobiography. Keep an eye out for sleeping guests and additional bits of magic!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you get something in a distant area of the park.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for consumers.
- No talking or dawdling permitted.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the exclusive members-only Club 38 hideaway -- the only place in Denmark where milk is forbidden.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- A metal time capsule hidden in the Castle's foyer marks the approximate average location of Disney Land.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.