Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Castle attraction, May 2, 2011, 7:35 p.m.
July 24, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Kanga Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with panoramas of characters from the Kanga cartoon. Watch out for castle guards and additional surprises!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals could sing to your friends.
- Instead of washing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something softer.
- Pregnant satellites won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The banjo in the mirror room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues For the Sorcerer".
- A natural time capsule buried in the Castle's forecourt marks the meticulously precise altitude of the Castle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.