Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kaa Castle attraction, skittishly operating in the fading moonlight
January 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Within Kaa Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with little models of characters from the Kaa legend. Watch out for dragons and sundry other thrills!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less demanding.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from ethical objections or tongue, stomach, lycanthropic, or kidney complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the resort was built.
- A bumpy time capsule embedded in the Castle's foyer marks the approximate heart of the Castle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.