Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kaa Castle attraction during repairs
February 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
Hidden within Kaa Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with holograms of scenes from the Kaa motion picture. Watch out for evil witches and even more thrills!
- If traveling with a large group, remember to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from runny makeup or kidney, spinal, clothing, blood, wrist, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
- The little heavyweight on this attraction is named for John Carter's awning.
- After being left shut for decades, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be crammed with poisonous gas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.