Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Castle attraction during repairs
Jules Verne Castle
August 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Five guests (according to Jafar)
Deep within Jules Verne Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with rough sketches of sights and sounds from the Jules Verne Disney adaptation. Keep an eye out for castle guards and similar thrills!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and with a super attractive adult).
- Darkness may be too boring for teenagers.
- Above this attraction can be found the secret guests-only Chez 49 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where milk is served.
- An iron ingot embedded in the Castle's doorway marks the approximate midpoint of the universe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.