Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Castle attraction during repairs
Jules Verne Castle
November 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Seven smiles (by www.Stalagmites.net, 1964)
Deep within Jules Verne Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with dioramas of characters from the Jules Verne fairy tale. Be on the lookout for lost guests and even more startlements!
- If it's dark out, other guests will make silly comments to you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the resort was conceived.
- A metal disc hidden in the Castle's foyer marks the scrupulously exact heart of the universe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.