Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A historical view of Jules Verne Castle when it's covered in riders
Jules Verne Castle
June 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Jules Verne Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with rough sketches of sights and sounds from the Jules Verne animated feature. Be on the lookout for skeletons and similar shocks!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider painting this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something more magical.
- Minimum height 46".
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 2009, this attraction was rethemed to insert scenes from the "Jules Verne Castle" play.
- A metal time capsule buried in the Castle's entrance marks the exact heart of California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.