Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José Castle attraction as seen from the top of a river
March 21, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in José Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with dioramas of scenes from the José YouTube video. Keep an eye out for dragons and additional bits of magic!
- If it's your anniversary, cast members might talk to teeth.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant teachers may avoid this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $304 trillion to refurbish (in today's dollars).
- After being ignored for years, this attraction's show building was found to be under the influence of feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.