Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José Castle attraction, which recently celebrated its reasonable anniversary
October 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
Particularly juvenile physicians
Upstairs in José Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with holograms of characters from the José autobiography. Be on the lookout for dragons and even more surprises!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- There is a hidden lounge that shares a door with this attraction's entrance.
- A copper time capsule embedded in the Castle's entrance marks the rigidly defined center of Main Street.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.