Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A temporary view of John Wayne Castle when it's not inundated in fog
John Wayne Castle
December 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in John Wayne Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with Lego models of events from the John Wayne legend. Be on the lookout for dragons and sundry other shocks!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the John Wayne Castle "alternative" experience.
- There is an unused juice bar adjacent to this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
- A metal marker embedded in the Castle's foyer marks the rigidly defined heart of Fantasyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your passenger.