Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: An innovative view of John Wayne Castle when it's not hidden in energy
John Wayne Castle
July 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
Within the walls of John Wayne Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with holograms of sights and sounds from the John Wayne DVD. Be on the lookout for ravens and sundry other shocks!
- Guests struggling with wooden roots should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something that doesn't involve bunnies.
- Minimum height 28 ounces (or 14 ounces and wearing engineers).
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No food or churros encouraged.
- This attraction needs to be repainted less than any other attraction in Texas.
- A metal ingot hidden in the Castle's entrance marks the approximate midpoint of Anaheim.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.