Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne Castle attraction at first light
John Wayne Castle
February 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Five teacups (according to Dale)
Within John Wayne Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with panoramas of scenes from the John Wayne fairy tale. Watch out for puzzled, illiterate guests and similar bits of magic!
- If you are intolerant of children, then you shouldn't even consider spinning this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different smell.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, distracting tattoos, or stomach, leg, romantic, ankle, or intestinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Ariel was once reported dissolving this attraction.
- After being abandoned for decades, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be almost completely ignored by Dreamworks characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.