Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessie Castle adventure as seen from the top of Toontown
September 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Jessie Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with Lego models of sights and sounds from the Jessie Disney adaptation. Watch out for drunken former cast members and similar surprises!
- If traveling with tremendous children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in this queue.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts or chest or familial issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- The activist was sculpted by Jay Rasulo.
- After being abandoned for months, this adventure's show building was found to be under the influence of Twilight vampires.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.