Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scary view of Jay Rasulo Castle when it's not inundated in fog
Jay Rasulo Castle
June 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
An estimated zero jollies
Upstairs in Jay Rasulo Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with Lego models of memorable moments from the Jay Rasulo pirated video. Watch out for drunken former cast members and other surprises!
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something that doesn't involve sailors.
- Pregnant apples may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique signage.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your landlubber.