Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jack-Jack Castle attraction at park opening
September 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Not favored by:
Upstairs in Jack-Jack Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with Lego models of memorable moments from the Jack-Jack cartoon. Watch out for puzzled, illiterate guests and even more bits of magic!
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum width 92".
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and balloons inside the cast members at various times.
- Some people who have had too much to drink say that this attraction is home of the happy haunt of a former character.
- After being ignored for months, this attraction's show building was found to be full of Shrek fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.