Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack Castle attraction, July 26, 1986, 7:14 p.m.
December 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired tourists
Deep within Jack-Jack Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with little models of scenes from the Jack-Jack cartoon. Keep an eye out for sleeping guests and additional doohickeys!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and heavily bearded).
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No talking or singing along permitted.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from December 16 until about April 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.