Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Picture: The Jack-Jack Castle attraction, which recently celebrated its gold anniversary
December 22, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus six magics
Within Jack-Jack Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with Lego models of characters from the Jack-Jack legend. Watch out for drunken former cast members and sundry other surprises!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's interior façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the LEGO gorilla.
- A steel marker in the floor in the Castle's forecourt marks the scrupulously exact midpoint of the universe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.