Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Jack-Jack Castle attraction during a moment of contemplation
March 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
Within the walls of Jack-Jack Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with holograms of memorable moments from the Jack-Jack motion picture. Watch out for sleeping guests and similar startlements!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction at least once.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47".
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or lung, immunological, viral, personal, fingernail, or hip problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- If you are patient and observe the attraction's painted windows, you may image you saw the Steamy chin.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- After being ignored for years, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be under the influence of Republicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.