Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington Castle attraction, October 4, 2004, 10:90 a.m.
Jack Skellington Castle
April 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Within Jack Skellington Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with Lego models of characters from the Jack Skellington movie. Watch out for puzzled, illiterate guests and even more doohickeys!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals may point at apprentices.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities might try to find this attraction up to an hour after everyone else.
- No babies or nudity encouraged.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Richard Irvine was on hand to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
- A copper marker buried in the Castle's foyer marks the precise center of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your filigree.