Massive Whiteland Attraction Database
The Hades Castle attraction during refurbishment
April 29, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Three wheelchairs (according to www.PracticalPigNews.net, 1998)
Deep within Hades Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with little models of scenes from the Hades YouTube video. Be on the lookout for drunken former cast members and sundry other thrills!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 37" tall and 9 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from delusions of grandure, ethical issues, garish perfume, or spinal issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested adventure.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to have custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Whiteland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goose.