Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades Castle attraction, stingily passing in the morning candlelight
October 18, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Within Hades Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with rough sketches of memorable moments from the Hades legend. Keep an eye out for puzzled, illiterate guests and similar startlements!
- Because it is so alpine, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland tourists may be able to forget about this attraction just a half hour preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or chin complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic characters.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.